A Bayesian Nonparametric Method for Prediction in EST Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster, 2007. "Bayesian Nonparametric Estimation of the Probability of Discovering New Species," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 769-786.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierpaolo De Blasi & Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster & Mattteo Ruggiero, 2013. "Are Gibbs-type priors the most natural generalization of the Dirichlet process?," DEM Working Papers Series 054, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2012. "A new estimator of the discovery probability," DEM Working Papers Series 007, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Cesari, Oriana & Favaro, Stefano & Nipoti, Bernardo, 2014. "Posterior analysis of rare variants in Gibbs-type species sampling models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 79-98.
- Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2012. "A New Estimator of the Discovery Probability," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1188-1196, December.
- Zhang, Hongmei & Ghosh, Kaushik & Ghosh, Pulak, 2012. "Sampling designs via a multivariate hypergeometric-Dirichlet process model for a multi-species assemblage with unknown heterogeneity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 2562-2573.
- Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster, 2009. "Bayesian non-parametric inference for species variety with a two-parameter Poisson-Dirichlet process prior," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(5), pages 993-1008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpmath:16-2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.