Asymptotics for a Bayesian nonparametric estimator of species richness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster, 2007. "Bayesian Nonparametric Estimation of the Probability of Discovering New Species," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 769-786.
- Lancelot F. James & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2009. "Posterior Analysis for Normalized Random Measures with Independent Increments," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 76-97.
- Pierpaolo De Blasi & Giovanni Peccati & Igor Prünster, 2009. "Asymptotics for posterior hazards," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 122, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Antonio Lijoi & Igor Pruenster & Stephen G. Walker, 2008. "Bayesian nonparametric estimators derived from conditional Gibbs structures," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 06-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Argiento, Raffaele & Guglielmi, Alessandra & Pievatolo, Antonio, 2010. "Bayesian density estimation and model selection using nonparametric hierarchical mixtures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 816-832, April.
- Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster, 2009. "Bayesian nonparametric inference for species variety with a two parameter Poisson-Dirichlet process prior," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 123, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Lancelot F. James & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2006. "Conjugacy as a Distinctive Feature of the Dirichlet Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(1), pages 105-120.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian Nonparametrics; Species sampling models; Asymptotics; s–diversity; Polynomially and exponentially tilted random variables; Completely random measures; Normalized generalized gamma process; Two parameter Poisson–Dirichlet process.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:wpaper:144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Bonomolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .