Modeling overdispersion with the normalized tempered stable distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Garren & Richard Smith & Walter Piegorsch, 2001. "Bootstrap goodness-of-fit test for the beta-binomial model," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(5), pages 561-571.
- Lijoi, Antonio & Mena, Ramses H. & Prunster, Igor, 2005. "Hierarchical Mixture Modeling With Normalized Inverse-Gaussian Priors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1278-1291, December.
- Karen J. Palmer & Martin S. Ridout & Byron J. T. Morgan, 2008. "Modelling cell generation times by using the tempered stable distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 57(4), pages 379-397, September.
- Yu, Chang & Zelterman, Daniel, 2008. "Sums of exchangeable Bernoulli random variables for family and litter frequency data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1636-1649, January.
- Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster, 2007. "Controlling the reinforcement in Bayesian non‐parametric mixture models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(4), pages 715-740, September.
- Lancelot F. James & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2006. "Conjugacy as a Distinctive Feature of the Dirichlet Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(1), pages 105-120, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2012. "A New Estimator of the Discovery Probability," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1188-1196, December.
- Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2012. "A new estimator of the discovery probability," DEM Working Papers Series 007, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prunster, 2011. "Asymptotics for a Bayesian nonparametric estimator of species richness," Quaderni di Dipartimento 144, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution on the unit simplex Mouse fetal mortality Mixed binomial Normalized random measure Overdispersion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:7:p:2288-2301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.