Dependent mixture models: clustering and borrowing information
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster, 2007. "Bayesian Nonparametric Estimation of the Probability of Discovering New Species," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 769-786.
- Lancelot F. James & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2009. "Posterior Analysis for Normalized Random Measures with Independent Increments," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 76-97.
- Lijoi, Antonio & Mena, Ramses H. & Prunster, Igor, 2005. "Hierarchical Mixture Modeling With Normalized Inverse-Gaussian Priors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1278-1291, December.
- Hatjispyros, Spyridon J. & Nicoleris, Theodoros & Walker, Stephen G., 2011. "Dependent mixtures of Dirichlet processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 2011-2025, June.
- Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster, 2007. "Controlling the reinforcement in Bayesian non-parametric mixture models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(4), pages 715-740.
- Lancelot F. James & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2006. "Conjugacy as a Distinctive Feature of the Dirichlet Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(1), pages 105-120.
- Griffiths, R. C. & Milne, R. K., 1978. "A class of bivariate Poisson processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 380-395, September.
- Petrone, Sonia & Raftery, Adrian E., 1997. "A note on the Dirichlet process prior in Bayesian nonparametric inference with partial exchangeability," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 69-83, November.
- Peter Müller & Fernando Quintana & Gary Rosner, 2004. "A method for combining inference across related nonparametric Bayesian models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(3), pages 735-749.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian Nonparametrics; Dependent Process; Dirichlet process; Generalized P´olya urn scheme; Mixture models; Normalized s–stable process; Partially exchangeable random partition.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:demwpp:demwp0046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alice Albonico). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .