Dependent mixtures of Dirichlet processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hatjispyros, S.J. & Yannacopoulos, A.N., 2005. "A random dynamical system model of a stylized equity market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 347(C), pages 583-612.
- David B. Dunson & Natesh Pillai & Ju‐Hyun Park, 2007. "Bayesian density regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(2), pages 163-183, April.
- Hatjispyros, S.J. & Nicoleris, Theodoros & Walker, Stephen G., 2007. "Parameter estimation for random dynamical systems using slice sampling," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 381(C), pages 71-81.
- Griffin, J.E. & Steel, M.F.J., 2006. "Order-Based Dependent Dirichlet Processes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 179-194, March.
- Peter Müller & Fernando Quintana & Gary Rosner, 2004. "A method for combining inference across related nonparametric Bayesian models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(3), pages 735-749, August.
- David B. Dunson & Ju-Hyun Park, 2008. "Kernel stick-breaking processes," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 307-323.
- Hatjispyros, Spyridon J. & Nicoleris, Theodoros & Walker, Stephen G., 2009. "A Bayesian nonparametric study of a dynamic nonlinear model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 3948-3956, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatjispyros, Spyridon J. & Nicoleris, Theodoros & Walker, Stephen G., 2016. "Random density functions with common atoms and pairwise dependence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 236-249.
- Roberto Casarin & Federico Bassetti & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015.
"Bayesian Nonparametric Calibration and Combination of Predictive Distributions,"
2015:04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Federico Bassetti & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015. "Bayesian nonparametric calibration and combination of predictive distributions," Working Paper 2015/03, Norges Bank.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:119:y:2018:i:c:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bassetti, Federico & Casarin, Roberto & Leisen, Fabrizio, 2014.
"Beta-product dependent Pitman–Yor processes for Bayesian inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 49-72.
- Federico Bassetti & Roberto Casarin & Fabrizio Leisen, 2013. "Beta-Product Dependent Pitman-Yor Processes for Bayesian Inference," Working Papers 2013:13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Leisen, Fabrizio & Casarin, Roberto & Bassetti, Federico, 2011. "Beta-product Poisson-Dirichlet Processes," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 12160, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Weixuan Zhu & Fabrizio Leisen, 2015. "A multivariate extension of a vector of two-parameter Poisson-Dirichlet processes," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 89-105, March.
- Antonio Lijoi & Bernardo Nipoti & Igor Prünster, 2013. "Dependent mixture models: clustering and borrowing information," DEM Working Papers Series 046, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Lijoi, Antonio & Nipoti, Bernardo & Prünster, Igor, 2014. "Dependent mixture models: Clustering and borrowing information," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 417-433.
- González, Jorge & Barrientos, Andrés F. & Quintana, Fernando A., 2015. "Bayesian nonparametric estimation of test equating functions with covariates," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 222-244.
- Leisen, Fabrizio & Zhu, W., 2013. "A multivariate extension of a vector of Poisson- Dirichlet processes," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws132220, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian nonparametric inference Bivariate distribution Mixture of Dirichlet process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:6:p:2011-2025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.