Bayesian nonparametric regression with varying residual density
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts, 2008. "Retrospective Markov chain Monte Carlo methods for Dirichlet process hierarchical models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(1), pages 169-186.
- Ongaro, Andrea & Cattaneo, Carla, 2004. "Discrete random probability measures: a general framework for nonparametric Bayesian inference," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 33-45, March.
- Deborah Burr & Hani Doss, 2005. "A Bayesian Semiparametric Model for Random-Effects Meta-Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 242-251, March.
- David Nott, 2006. "Semiparametric estimation of mean and variance functions for non-Gaussian data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 603-620, December.
- Pelenis, Justinas, 2012. "Bayesian Semiparametric Regression," Economics Series 285, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- David B. Dunson & Natesh Pillai & Ju-Hyun Park, 2007. "Bayesian density regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(2), pages 163-183.
- Norets, Andriy & Pelenis, Justinas, 2014.
"Posterior Consistency In Conditional Density Estimation By Covariate Dependent Mixtures,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(03), pages 606-646, June.
- Norets, Andriy & Pelenis, Justinas, 2011. "Posterior Consistency in Conditional Density Estimation by Covariate Dependent Mixtures," Economics Series 282, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Taeryon Choi, 2009. "Asymptotic properties of posterior distributions in nonparametric regression with non-Gaussian errors," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(4), pages 835-859, December.
- Choi, Taeryon & Schervish, Mark J., 2007. "On posterior consistency in nonparametric regression problems," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1969-1987, November.
- Kottas A. & Gelfand A.E., 2001. "Bayesian Semiparametric Median Regression Modeling," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1458-1468, December.
- Chung, Yeonseung & Dunson, David B., 2009. "Nonparametric Bayes Conditional Distribution Modeling With Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1646-1660.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 2010. "Additive cubic spline regression with Dirichlet process mixture errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 322-336, June.
- Gramacy, Robert B & Lee, Herbert K. H, 2008. "Bayesian Treed Gaussian Process Models With an Application to Computer Modeling," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(483), pages 1119-1130.
- Pati, Debdeep & Dunson, David B. & Tokdar, Surya T., 2013. "Posterior consistency in conditional distribution estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 456-472.
- Griffin, J.E. & Steel, M.F.J., 2006. "Order-Based Dependent Dirichlet Processes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 179-194, March.
- Thaís C. O. Fonseca & Marco A. R. Ferreira & Helio S. Migon, 2008. "Objective Bayesian analysis for the Student-t regression model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 325-333.
- David B. Dunson & Ju-Hyun Park, 2008. "Kernel stick-breaking processes," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 307-323.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:162-181 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsData augmentation; Exact block Gibbs sampler; Gaussian process; Nonparametric regression; Outliers; Symmetrized probit stick-breaking process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:66:y:2014:i:1:p:1-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.