Bayesian Semiparametric Regression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Gareth O. Roberts, 2008. "Retrospective Markov chain Monte Carlo methods for Dirichlet process hierarchical models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(1), pages 169-186.
- De Iorio, Maria & Muller, Peter & Rosner, Gary L. & MacEachern, Steven N., 2004. "An ANOVA Model for Dependent Random Measures," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 205-215, January.
- Keisuke Hirano, 2002. "Semiparametric Bayesian Inference in Autoregressive Panel Data Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 781-799, March.
- Yeonseung Chung & David Dunson, 2011. "The local Dirichlet process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(1), pages 59-80, February.
- Amisano, Gianni & Geweke, John, 2007. "Hierarchical Markov normal mixture models with applications to financial asset returns," Working Paper Series 831, European Central Bank.
- Geweke, John & Keane, Michael, 2007. "Smoothly mixing regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 252-290, May.
- Norets, Andriy & Pelenis, Justinas, 2014.
"Posterior Consistency In Conditional Density Estimation By Covariate Dependent Mixtures,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(03), pages 606-646, June.
- Norets, Andriy & Pelenis, Justinas, 2011. "Posterior Consistency in Conditional Density Estimation by Covariate Dependent Mixtures," Economics Series 282, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Conley, Timothy G. & Hansen, Christian B. & McCulloch, Robert E. & Rossi, Peter E., 2008. "A semi-parametric Bayesian approach to the instrumental variable problem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 276-305, May.
- Chung, Yeonseung & Dunson, David B., 2009. "Nonparametric Bayes Conditional Distribution Modeling With Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1646-1660.
- Griffin, J.E. & Steel, M.F.J., 2006. "Order-Based Dependent Dirichlet Processes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 179-194, March.
- David B. Dunson & Ju-Hyun Park, 2008. "Kernel stick-breaking processes," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 307-323.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debdeep Pati & David Dunson, 2014. "Bayesian nonparametric regression with varying residual density," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(1), pages 1-31, February.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian semiparametrics; Bayesian conditional density estimation; heteroscedastic linear reggression; posterior consistency;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.