Posterior Consistency in Conditional Density Estimation by Covariate Dependent Mixtures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Norets, Andriy & Pelenis, Justinas, 2014. "Posterior Consistency In Conditional Density Estimation By Covariate Dependent Mixtures," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(03), pages 606-646, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Bassetti & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015.
"Bayesian nonparametric calibration and combination of predictive distributions,"
2015/03, Norges Bank.
- Roberto Casarin & Federico Bassetti & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015. "Bayesian Nonparametric Calibration and Combination of Predictive Distributions," Working Papers 2015:04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Taisuke Nakata & Christopher Tonetti, 2015.
"Small sample properties of Bayesian estimators of labor income processes,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 18, pages 121-148, May.
- Nakata, Taisuke & Tonetti, Christopher, 2014. "Small Sample Properties of Bayesian Estimators of Labor Income Processes," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Villani, Mattias & Kohn, Robert & Nott, David J., 2012. "Generalized smooth finite mixtures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 121-133.
- Debdeep Pati & David Dunson, 2014. "Bayesian nonparametric regression with varying residual density," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Pelenis, Justinas, 2012. "Bayesian Semiparametric Regression," Economics Series 285, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- repec:oup:biomet:v:104:y:2017:i:2:p:327-341. is not listed on IDEAS
- Norets, Andriy, 2015. "Bayesian regression with nonparametric heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 409-419.
- Norets, Andriy & Pelenis, Justinas, 2012. "Bayesian modeling of joint and conditional distributions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 332-346.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian nonparametrics; posterior consistency; conditional density estimation; mixtures of normal distributions; location-scale mixtures; smoothly mixing regressions; mixtures of experts; dependent Dirichlet process; kernel stick-breaking process;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2012-01-03 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.