On posterior consistency in nonparametric regression problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nidhan Choudhuri & Subhashis Ghosal & Anindya Roy, 2004. "Bayesian Estimation of the Spectral Density of a Time Series," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1050-1059, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liao, Yuan & Jiang, Wenxin, 2011. "Posterior consistency of nonparametric conditional moment restricted models," MPRA Paper 38700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Yi & J. Q. Shi & T. Choi, 2011. "Penalized Gaussian Process Regression and Classification for High-Dimensional Nonlinear Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1285-1294, December.
- Pierpaolo De Blasi & Lancelot F. James & John W. Lau, 2007. "Bayesian Nonparametric Estimation and Consistency of Mixed Multinomial Logit Choice Models," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 15-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Maitra, Trisha & Bhattacharya, Sourabh, 2015. "On Bayesian asymptotics in stochastic differential equations with random effects," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 148-159.
- Lian, Heng & Choi, Taeryon & Meng, Jie & Jo, Seongil, 2016. "Posterior convergence for Bayesian functional linear regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 27-41.
- Weining Shen & Subhashis Ghosal, 2015. "Adaptive Bayesian Procedures Using Random Series Priors," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1194-1213, December.
- Debdeep Pati & David Dunson, 2014. "Bayesian nonparametric regression with varying residual density," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(1), pages 1-31, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAlmost sure consistency Differentiable functions Empirical probability measure Hellinger metric In probability metric Sieve;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:10:p:1969-1987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.