On posterior consistency in nonparametric regression problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nidhan Choudhuri & Subhashis Ghosal & Anindya Roy, 2004. "Bayesian Estimation of the Spectral Density of a Time Series," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1050-1059, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liao, Yuan & Jiang, Wenxin, 2011. "Posterior consistency of nonparametric conditional moment restricted models," MPRA Paper 38700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Yi & J. Q. Shi & T. Choi, 2011. "Penalized Gaussian Process Regression and Classification for High-Dimensional Nonlinear Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1285-1294, December.
- Pierpaolo De Blasi & Lancelot F. James & John W. Lau, 2007. "Bayesian Nonparametric Estimation and Consistency of Mixed Multinomial Logit Choice Models," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 15-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Maitra, Trisha & Bhattacharya, Sourabh, 2015. "On Bayesian asymptotics in stochastic differential equations with random effects," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 148-159.
- Lian, Heng & Choi, Taeryon & Meng, Jie & Jo, Seongil, 2016. "Posterior convergence for Bayesian functional linear regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 27-41.
- Weining Shen & Subhashis Ghosal, 2015. "Adaptive Bayesian Procedures Using Random Series Priors," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1194-1213, December.
- Debdeep Pati & David Dunson, 2014. "Bayesian nonparametric regression with varying residual density," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(1), pages 1-31, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAlmost sure consistency Differentiable functions Empirical probability measure Hellinger metric In probability metric Sieve;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:10:p:1969-1987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .