Models beyond the Dirichlet process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lancelot F. James & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2009. "Posterior Analysis for Normalized Random Measures with Independent Increments," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 76-97.
- Antonio Lijoi & Igor Pruenster & Stephen G. Walker, 2008. "Bayesian nonparametric estimators derived from conditional Gibbs structures," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 06-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Hanson T. & Johnson W.O., 2002. "Modeling Regression Error With a Mixture of Polya Trees," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1020-1033, December.
- James, Lancelot F., 2003. "A simple proof of the almost sure discreteness of a class of random measures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 363-368, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruth Fuentes–García & Ramsés Mena & Stephen Walker, 2010. "A Probability for Classification Based on the Dirichlet Process Mixture Model," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 27(3), pages 389-403, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpmath:23-2009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.