Bayesian nonparametric k-sample tests for censored and uncensored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fay, Michael P. & Shaw, Pamela A., 2010. "Exact and Asymptotic Weighted Logrank Tests for Interval Censored Data: The interval R Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 36(i02).
- Hanson T. & Johnson W.O., 2002. "Modeling Regression Error With a Mixture of Polya Trees," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1020-1033, December.
- Timothy E. Hanson & Athanasios Kottas & Adam J. Branscum, 2008. "Modelling stochastic order in the analysis of receiver operating characteristic data: Bayesian non-parametric approaches," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 57(2), pages 207-225.
- Hanson, Timothy E., 2006. "Inference for Mixtures of Finite Polya Tree Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1548-1565, December.
- Zhang, Jin & Wu, Yuehua, 2007. "k-Sample tests based on the likelihood ratio," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4682-4691, May.
- Martínez-Camblor, Pablo & de Uña-Álvarez, Jacobo, 2009. "Non-parametric k-sample tests: Density functions vs distribution functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 3344-3357, July.
- Bharath, Karthik & Dey, Dipak K., 2011. "Test to distinguish a Brownian motion from a Brownian bridge using Polya tree process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 140-145, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBehrens–Fisher problem; Log-rank test; ANOVA; MANOVA; Polya tree;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:71:y:2014:i:c:p:335-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.