Inference for Mixtures of Finite Polya Tree Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meijuan Li & Cavan Reilly & Tim Hanson, 2010. "Association Tests for a Censored Quantitative Trait and Candidate Genes in Structured Populations with Multilevel Genetic Relatedness," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 925-933, September.
- Philip S. Boonstra & Bhramar Mukherjee & Jeremy M. G. Taylor & Mef Nilbert & Victor Moreno & Stephen B. Gruber, 2011. "Bayesian Modeling for Genetic Anticipation in Presence of Mutational Heterogeneity: A Case Study in Lynch Syndrome," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1627-1637, December.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:3:p:891-905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luping Zhao & Timothy E. Hanson, 2011. "Spatially Dependent Polya Tree Modeling for Survival Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 391-403, June.
- Lambert, Philippe, 2011. "Smooth semiparametric and nonparametric Bayesian estimation of bivariate densities from bivariate histogram data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 429-445, January.
- Shinya Sugawara, 2013. "Firm-driven Management for Longevity Risk: Analysis of Lump-sum Forward Payments in Japanese Nursing Homes," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-908, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yang, Mingan & Hanson, Timothy & Christensen, Ronald, 2008. "Nonparametric Bayesian estimation of a bivariate density with interval censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5202-5214, August.
- Chen, Yuhui & Hanson, Timothy E., 2014. "Bayesian nonparametric k-sample tests for censored and uncensored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 335-346.
- Ernesto San Martín & Alejandro Jara & Jean-Marie Rolin & Michel Mouchart, 2011. "On the Bayesian Nonparametric Generalization of IRT-Type Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 76(3), pages 385-409, July.
- Haiming Zhou & Timothy Hanson & Jiajia Zhang, 0. "Generalized accelerated failure time spatial frailty model for arbitrarily censored data," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Li, Li & Hanson, Timothy E., 2014. "A Bayesian semiparametric regression model for reliability data using effective age," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 177-188.
- Levine, Richard A. & Fan, Juanjuan & Strickland, Pamela Ohman & Demirel, Shaban, 2012. "Frailty modeling via the empirical Bayes–Hastings sampler," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1303-1318.
- Sugawara, Shinya, 2012. "A nonparametric Bayesian approach for counterfactual prediction with an application to the Japanese private nursing home market," MPRA Paper 42154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angela Schörgendorfer & Adam J. Branscum & Timothy E. Hanson, 2013. "A Bayesian Goodness of Fit Test and Semiparametric Generalization of Logistic Regression with Measurement Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 508-519, June.
- Cipolli III, William & Hanson, Timothy & McLain, Alexander C., 2016. "Bayesian nonparametric multiple testing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 64-79.
- Luis E. Nieto-Barajas & Fernando A. Quintana, 2016. "A Bayesian Non-Parametric Dynamic AR Model for Multiple Time Series Analysis," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 675-689, September.
- Song Zhang & Peter Müller & Kim-Anh Do, 2010. "A Bayesian Semiparametric Survival Model with Longitudinal Markers," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 435-443, June.
- Komárek, Arnost & Lesaffre, Emmanuel, 2008. "Generalized linear mixed model with a penalized Gaussian mixture as a random effects distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3441-3458, March.
- Damien, Paul & Galenko, Alexander & Popova, Elmira & Hanson, Timothy, 2007. "Bayesian semiparametric analysis for a single item maintenance optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 794-805, October.
- Jianchang Lin & Debajyoti Sinha & Stuart Lipsitz & Adriano Polpo, 2012. "Semiparametric Bayesian Survival Analysis using Models with Log-linear Median," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1136-1145, December.
- repec:spr:lifeda:v:23:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10985-016-9361-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Hanson & Mingan Yang, 2007. "Bayesian Semiparametric Proportional Odds Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 88-95, March.
- Y. Hagar & M. Hayden & C. Wiedinmyer & V. Dukic, 2017. "Comparison of Models Analyzing a Small Number of Observed Meningitis Cases in Navrongo, Ghana," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 22(1), pages 76-104, March.
- Adam J. Branscum & Timothy E. Hanson, 2008. "Bayesian Nonparametric Meta-Analysis Using Polya Tree Mixture Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 825-833, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:101:y:2006:p:1548-1565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.