On the Bayesian Nonparametric Generalization of IRT-Type Models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 76 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hanson T. & Johnson W.O., 2002. "Modeling Regression Error With a Mixture of Polya Trees," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1020-1033, December.
- Timo Bechger & Norman Verhelst & Huub Verstralen, 2001. "Identifiability of nonlinear logistic test models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 357-371, September.
- Yang, Mingan & Dunson, David B. & Baird, Donna, 2010. "Semiparametric Bayes hierarchical models with mean and variance constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(9), pages 2172-2186, September.
- Agresti, Alan & Caffo, Brian & Ohman-Strickland, Pamela, 2004. "Examples in which misspecification of a random effects distribution reduces efficiency, and possible remedies," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 639-653, October.
- Hanson, Timothy E., 2006. "Inference for Mixtures of Finite Polya Tree Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1548-1565, December.
- Mingan Yang & David Dunson, 2010. "Bayesian Semiparametric Structural Equation Models with Latent Variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 675-693, December.
- Ghosh, Malay, 1995. "Inconsistent maximum likelihood estimators for the Rasch model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 165-170, May.
- Deborah Burr & Hani Doss, 2005. "A Bayesian Semiparametric Model for Random-Effects Meta-Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 242-251, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:76:y:2011:i:3:p:385-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.