A Two-Tier Full-Information Item Factor Analysis Model with Applications
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 75 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David J. Bartholomew & Panagiota Tzamourani, 1999. "The Goodness of Fit of Latent Trait Models in Attitude Measurement," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 27(4), pages 525-546, May.
- David Thissen, 1982. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation for the one-parameter logistic model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 175-186, June.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Carol Woods & David Thissen, 2006. "Item Response Theory with Estimation of the Latent Population Distribution Using Spline-Based Densities," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 281-301, June.
- Stephen Schilling & R. Bock, 2005. "High-dimensional maximum marginal likelihood item factor analysis by adaptive quadrature," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 533-555, September.
- Johan Braeken & Francis Tuerlinckx & Paul Boeck, 2007. "Copula Functions for Residual Dependency," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 393-411, September.
- repec:emp:wpaper:wp03-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lehman, Anthony F., 1988. "A quality of life interview for the chronically mentally ill," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 51-62, January.
- Albert Maydeu-Olivares & Harry Joe, 2006. "Limited Information Goodness-of-fit Testing in Multidimensional Contingency Tables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 713-732, December.
- John Tisak & William Meredith, 1989. "Exploratory longitudinal factor analysis in multiple populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 261-281, June.
- Eric Bradlow & Howard Wainer & Xiaohui Wang, 1999. "A Bayesian random effects model for testlets," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 153-168, June.
- William Strout, 1990. "A new item response theory modeling approach with applications to unidimensionality assessment and ability estimation," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 293-325, June.
- Maydeu-Olivares, Albert & Joe, Harry, 2005. "Limited- and Full-Information Estimation and Goodness-of-Fit Testing in 2n Contingency Tables: A Unified Framework," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1009-1020, September.
- Yiu-Fai Yung & David Thissen & Lori McLeod, 1999. "On the relationship between the higher-order factor model and the hierarchical factor model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 113-128, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:75:y:2010:i:4:p:581-612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.