High-dimensional Exploratory Item Factor Analysis by A Metropolis–Hastings Robbins–Monro Algorithm
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 75 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maydeu-Olivares, Albert & Joe, Harry, 2005. "Limited- and Full-Information Estimation and Goodness-of-Fit Testing in 2n Contingency Tables: A Unified Framework," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1009-1020, September.
- Gueorguieva R. V. & Agresti A., 2001. "A Correlated Probit Model for Joint Modeling of Clustered Binary and Continuous Responses," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1102-1112, September.
- Borkar,Vivek S., 2008. "Stochastic Approximation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521515924, November.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- J. G. Booth & J. P. Hobert, 1999. "Maximizing generalized linear mixed model likelihoods with an automated Monte Carlo EM algorithm," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 265-285.
- Ming Gao Gu & Hong-Tu Zhu, 2001. "Maximum likelihood estimation for spatial models by Markov chain Monte Carlo stochastic approximation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 339-355.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2004. "Generalized multilevel structural equation modeling," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 167-190, June.
- Stephen Schilling & R. Bock, 2005. "High-dimensional maximum marginal likelihood item factor analysis by adaptive quadrature," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 533-555, September.
- Robert Mislevy, 1986. "Bayes modal estimation in item response models," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Philippe Huber & Elvezio Ronchetti & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2004. "Estimation of generalized linear latent variable models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(4), pages 893-908.
- Jean-Paul Fox & Cees Glas, 2001. "Bayesian estimation of a multilevel IRT model using gibbs sampling," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 271-288, June.
- D. B. Dunson, 2000. "Bayesian latent variable models for clustered mixed outcomes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 355-366.
- Victoria Savalei, 2006. "Logistic Approximation to the Normal: The KL Rationale," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 763-767, December.
- Kuhn, E. & Lavielle, M., 2005. "Maximum likelihood estimation in nonlinear mixed effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1020-1038, June.
- Joe, Harry, 2008. "Accuracy of Laplace approximation for discrete response mixed models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5066-5074, August.
- Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia & Skrondal, Anders & Pickles, Andrew, 2005. "Maximum likelihood estimation of limited and discrete dependent variable models with nested random effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 301-323, October.
- A. Béguin & C. Glas, 2001. "MCMC estimation and some model-fit analysis of multidimensional IRT models," Psychometrika, The Psychometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 541-561, December.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2004. "GLLAMM Manual," U.C. Berkeley Division of Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1160, Berkeley Electronic Press.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:75:y:2010:i:1:p:33-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.