Item Response Theory with Estimation of the Latent Population Distribution Using Spline-Based Densities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Ying Cheng & Jeff Patton, 2014. "Information Matrices and Standard Errors for MLEs of Item Parameters in IRT," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(2), pages 232-254, April.
- repec:spr:psycho:v:83:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11336-017-9582-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bianconcini, Silvia & Cagnone, Silvia, 2012. "Estimation of generalized linear latent variable models via fully exponential Laplace approximation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 183-193.
- Ying Cheng & Cheng Liu & John Behrens, 2015. "Standard Error of Ability Estimates and the Classification Accuracy and Consistency of Binary Decisions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(3), pages 645-664, September.
- Shaobo Jin & Fan Yang-Wallentin, 2017. "Asymptotic Robustness Study of the Polychoric Correlation Estimation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(1), pages 67-85, March.
- Ernesto San Martín & Jean-Marie Rolin & Luis Castro, 2013. "Identification of the 1PL Model with Guessing Parameter: Parametric and Semi-parametric Results," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(2), pages 341-379, April.
- Carl F. Falk & Li Cai, 2016. "Maximum Marginal Likelihood Estimation of a Monotonic Polynomial Generalized Partial Credit Model with Applications to Multiple Group Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(2), pages 434-460, June.
- Yang Liu & Brooke E. Magnus & David Thissen, 2016. "Modeling and Testing Differential Item Functioning in Unidimensional Binary Item Response Models with a Single Continuous Covariate: A Functional Data Analysis Approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 81(2), pages 371-398, June.
- Li Cai, 2010. "A Two-Tier Full-Information Item Factor Analysis Model with Applications," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 581-612, December.
More about this item
Keywordsitem response theory; marginal maximum likelihood; latent variable; population distribution; density estimation; splines;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:71:y:2006:i:2:p:281-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.