Generalized linear mixed model with a penalized Gaussian mixture as a random effects distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verbeke, Geert & Lesaffre, Emmanuel, 1997. "The effect of misspecifying the random-effects distribution in linear mixed models for longitudinal data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 541-556, February.
- Jara, Alejandro & Jose Garcia-Zattera, Maria & Lesaffre, Emmanuel, 2007. "A Dirichlet process mixture model for the analysis of correlated binary responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5402-5415, July.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-390, March.
- Hanson, Timothy E., 2006. "Inference for Mixtures of Finite Polya Tree Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1548-1565, December.
- Caffo, Brian & An, Ming-Wen & Rohde, Charles, 2007. "Flexible random intercept models for binary outcomes using mixtures of normals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5220-5235, July.
- Agresti, Alan & Caffo, Brian & Ohman-Strickland, Pamela, 2004. "Examples in which misspecification of a random effects distribution reduces efficiency, and possible remedies," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 639-653, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalla Valle, Luciana & De Giuli, Maria Elena & Tarantola, Claudia & Manelli, Claudio, 2016.
"Default probability estimation via pair copula constructions,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 298-311.
- Luciana Dalla Valle & Maria Elena De Giuli & Claudio Manelli & Claudia Tarantola, 2013. "Default Probability Estimation via Pair Copula Constructions," DEM Working Papers Series 048, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Luciana Dalla Valle & Maria Elena De Giuli & Claudia Tarantola & Claudio Manelli, 2014. "Default Probability Estimation via Pair Copula Constructions," Papers 1405.1309, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Bao, Junshu & Hanson, Timothy E., 2016. "A mean-constrained finite mixture of normals model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 93-99.
- Christian Schellhase & Göran Kauermann, 2012. "Density estimation and comparison with a penalized mixture approach," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 757-777, December.
- Leonardo Grilli & Carla Rampichini, 2015. "Specification of random effects in multilevel models: a review," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 967-976, May.
- Göran Kauermann & Renate Meyer, 2014. "Penalized marginal likelihood estimation of finite mixtures of Archimedean copulas," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 283-306, February.
- Broström, Göran & Holmberg, Henrik, 2011. "Generalized linear models with clustered data: Fixed and random effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3123-3134, December.
- Hosseini, Fatemeh & Eidsvik, Jo & Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen, 2011. "Approximate Bayesian inference in spatial GLMM with skew normal latent variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1791-1806, April.
- Jaspers, Stijn & Aerts, Marc & Verbeke, Geert & Beloeil, Pierre-Alexandre, 2014. "A new semi-parametric mixture model for interval censored data, with applications in the field of antimicrobial resistance," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 30-42.
- Oedekoven, C.S. & King, R. & Buckland, S.T. & Mackenzie, M.L. & Evans, K.O. & Burger, L.W., 2016. "Using hierarchical centering to facilitate a reversible jump MCMC algorithm for random effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 79-90.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:26:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-017-0376-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:7:p:3441-3458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.