Nonparametric Bayesian estimation of a bivariate density with interval censored data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger J. O & Guglielmi A., 2001. "Bayesian and Conditional Frequentist Testing of a Parametric Model Versus Nonparametric Alternatives," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 174-184, March.
- Hanson, Timothy E., 2006. "Inference for Mixtures of Finite Polya Tree Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1548-1565, December.
- Lo, Shaw-Hwa & Wang, Jane-Ling, 1989. "I.i.d. representations for the bivariate product limit estimators and the bootstrap versions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 211-226, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Argiento, Raffaele & Guglielmi, Alessandra & Pievatolo, Antonio, 2010. "Bayesian density estimation and model selection using nonparametric hierarchical mixtures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 816-832, April.
- Lambert, Philippe, 2011. "Smooth semiparametric and nonparametric Bayesian estimation of bivariate densities from bivariate histogram data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 429-445, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:12:p:5202-5214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.