Smooth semiparametric and nonparametric Bayesian estimation of bivariate densities from bivariate histogram data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koo, Ja-Yong & Kooperberg, Charles, 2000. "Logspline density estimation for binned data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 133-147, January.
- Jullion, Astrid & Lambert, Philippe, 2007. "Robust specification of the roughness penalty prior distribution in spatially adaptive Bayesian P-splines models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2542-2558, February.
- Lambert, Philippe & Eilers, Paul H.C., 2009. "Bayesian density estimation from grouped continuous data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1388-1399, February.
- Hanson, Timothy E., 2006. "Inference for Mixtures of Finite Polya Tree Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1548-1565, December.
- Tommi Harkanen, 2000. "Caries on Permanent Teeth: A Non-parametric Bayesian Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(4), pages 577-588.
- Guadalupe Gómez & M. Calle & Ramon Oller, 2004. "Frequentist and Bayesian approaches for interval-censored data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 139-173, April.
- Yang, Mingan & Hanson, Timothy & Christensen, Ronald, 2008. "Nonparametric Bayesian estimation of a bivariate density with interval censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5202-5214, August.
More about this item
KeywordsGrouped data Bivariate density estimation Bayesian P-splines Composite link model Copula;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:1:p:429-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.