A Bayesian semiparametric regression model for reliability data using effective age
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanson, Timothy E., 2006. "Inference for Mixtures of Finite Polya Tree Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1548-1565, December.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:93:y:2008:i:10:p:1461-1472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ishwaran, Hemant & James, Lancelot F., 2004. "Computational Methods for Multiplicative Intensity Models Using Weighted Gamma Processes: Proportional Hazards, Marked Point Processes, and Panel Count Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 175-190, January.
- A. Jara & T. E. Hanson, 2011. "A class of mixtures of dependent tail-free processes," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(3), pages 553-566.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zantek, Paul F. & Hanson, Timothy & Damien, Paul & Popova, Elmira, 2015. "A decision dependent stochastic process model for repairable systems with applications," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 2(C), pages 73-80.
- Doyen, L., 2014. "Semi-parametric estimation of Brown–Proschan preventive maintenance effects and intrinsic wear-out," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 206-222.
More about this item
KeywordsEffective age; Repairable system; Tailfree process; Truncated data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:73:y:2014:i:c:p:177-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .