Survival Models in Health Economic Evaluations: Balancing Fit and Parsimony to Improve Prediction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria De Iorio & Wesley O. Johnson & Peter Müller & Gary L. Rosner, 2009. "Bayesian Nonparametric Nonproportional Hazards Survival Modeling," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 762-771, September.
- Christopher H. Jackson & Linda D. Sharples & Simon G. Thompson, 2010. "Structural and parameter uncertainty in Bayesian cost-effectiveness models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(2), pages 233-253.
- Stephen Walker & Bani K. Mallick, 1999. "A Bayesian Semiparametric Accelerated Failure Time Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 477-483, June.
- Claxton, Karl, 1999. "The irrelevance of inference: a decision-making approach to the stochastic evaluation of health care technologies," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 341-364, June.
- Christopher H. Jackson & Simon G. Thompson & Linda D. Sharples, 2009. "Accounting for uncertainty in health economic decision models by using model averaging," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(2), pages 383-404.
- Francisco Louzada-Neto, 1999. "Polyhazard Models for Lifetime Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 1281-1285, December.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika van der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639.
- A. E. Ades & Karl Claxton & Mark Sculpher, 2006. "Evidence synthesis, parameter correlation and probabilistic sensitivity analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 373-381.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:ijbist:v:6:y:2010:i:1:n:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.