A Probability for Classification Based on the Dirichlet Process Mixture Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Lijoi & Igor Pruenster, 2009. "Models beyond the Dirichlet process," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 23-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- McGrory, C.A. & Titterington, D.M., 2007. "Variational approximations in Bayesian model selection for finite mixture distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5352-5367, July.
- Lijoi, Antonio & Mena, Ramses H. & Prunster, Igor, 2005. "Hierarchical Mixture Modeling With Normalized Inverse-Gaussian Priors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1278-1291, December.
- Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster, 2007. "Controlling the reinforcement in Bayesian non-parametric mixture models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(4), pages 715-740.
- Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2009. "Models beyond the Dirichlet process," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 129, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Fernando A. Quintana & Pilar L. Iglesias, 2003. "Bayesian clustering and product partition models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 557-574.
More about this item
KeywordsClassification; MCMC sampling; MDP model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:27:y:2010:i:3:p:389-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .