Variational approximations in Bayesian model selection for finite mixture distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Han C. & Carlin B. P., 2001. "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Methods for Computing Bayes Factors: A Comparative Review," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1122-1132, September.
- Berg, Andreas & Meyer, Renate & Yu, Jun, 2004. "Deviance Information Criterion for Comparing Stochastic Volatility Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22(1), pages 107-120, January.
- Green P.J. & Richardson S., 2002. "Hidden Markov Models and Disease Mapping," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1055-1070, December.
- C. P. Robert & T. Rydén & D. M. Titterington, 2000. "Bayesian inference in hidden Markov models through the reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo method," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(1), pages 57-75.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruben Loaiza-Maya & Michael Stanley Smith, 2017. "Variational Bayes Estimation of Time Series Copulas for Multivariate Ordinal and Mixed Data," Papers 1712.09150, arXiv.org.
- Gholamreza Hajargasht & William E. Griffiths, 2016. "Estimation and Testing of Stochastic Frontier Models using Variational Bayes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2024, The University of Melbourne.
- Paul D. McNicholas, 2016. "Model-Based Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 33(3), pages 331-373, October.
- Lancelot F. James & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2009. "Posterior Analysis for Normalized Random Measures with Independent Increments," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 76-97.
- McGrory, C.A. & Pettitt, A.N. & Titterington, D.M. & Alston, C.L. & Kelly, M., 2016. "Transdimensional sequential Monte Carlo using variational Bayes — SMCVB," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 246-254.
- Melnykov, Volodymyr & Melnykov, Igor, 2012. "Initializing the EM algorithm in Gaussian mixture models with an unknown number of components," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1381-1395.
- Han, Ningning & Song, Yumeng & Song, Zhanjie, 2017. "Bayesian robust principal component analysis with structured sparse component," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 144-158.
- Naranjo, L. & Martín, J. & Pérez, C.J., 2014. "Bayesian binary regression with exponential power link," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 464-476.
- Ruth Fuentes–García & Ramsés Mena & Stephen Walker, 2010. "A Probability for Classification Based on the Dirichlet Process Mixture Model," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 27(3), pages 389-403, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2007:i:11:p:5352-5367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.