Bayesian inference in hidden Markov models through the reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 407-417, October.
- Danielsson, Jon, 1994. "Stochastic volatility in asset prices estimation with simulated maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 375-400.
- Andrew Harvey & Esther Ruiz & Neil Shephard, 1994. "Multivariate Stochastic Variance Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 247-264.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 422-422, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartman, Brian M. & Heaton, Matthew J., 2011. "Accounting for regime and parameter uncertainty in regime-switching models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 429-437.
- Deschamps, Philippe J., 2006.
"A flexible prior distribution for Markov switching autoregressions with Student-t errors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 153-190.
- Deschamps, Philippe J., 2004. "A flexible prior distribution for Markov switching autoregressions with Student-t errors," DQE Working Papers 2, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland, revised 12 Nov 2011.
- Salima El Kolei, 2013. "Parametric estimation of hidden stochastic model by contrast minimization and deconvolution," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(8), pages 1031-1081, November.
- John Liechty & Rik Pieters & Michel Wedel, 2003. "Global and local covert visual attention: Evidence from a bayesian hidden markov model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 519-541, December.
- Ho, Remus K.W. & Hu, Inchi, 2008. "Flexible modelling of random effects in linear mixed models--A Bayesian approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1347-1361, January.
- repec:spr:jagbes:v:22:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13253-017-0283-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- McGrory, C.A. & Titterington, D.M., 2007. "Variational approximations in Bayesian model selection for finite mixture distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5352-5367, July.
- Geweke, John, 2007. "Interpretation and inference in mixture models: Simple MCMC works," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3529-3550, April.
- Nial Friel & Håvard Rue, 2007. "Recursive computing and simulation-free inference for general factorizable models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 661-672.
- F. Bartolucci & A. Farcomeni & F. Pennoni, 2014.
"Latent Markov models: a review of a general framework for the analysis of longitudinal data with covariates,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(3), pages 433-465, September.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Farcomeni, Alessio & Pennoni, Fulvia, 2012. "Latent Markov models: a review of a general framework for the analysis of longitudinal data with covariates," MPRA Paper 39023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McGrory, C.A. & Pettitt, A.N. & Faddy, M.J., 2009. "A fully Bayesian approach to inference for Coxian phase-type distributions with covariate dependent mean," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4311-4321, October.
- Chih-chiang Yang, 2007. "Confirmatory and Structural Categorical Latent Variables Models," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 831-849, December.
- Kobayashi, Kiyoshi & Kaito, Kiyoyuki & Lethanh, Nam, 2012. "A statistical deterioration forecasting method using hidden Markov model for infrastructure management," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 544-561.
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:4:p:691-715 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Nam & John Aston & Adam Johansen, 2014. "Parallel sequential Monte Carlo samplers and estimation of the number of states in a Hidden Markov Model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(3), pages 553-575, June.
- Francesco Bartolucci, 2002. "A recursive algorithm for Markov random fields," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 724-730, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:62:y:2000:i:1:p:57-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.