Global and local covert visual attention: Evidence from a bayesian hidden markov model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. P. Robert & T. Rydén & D. M. Titterington, 2000. "Bayesian inference in hidden Markov models through the reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo method," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(1), pages 57-75.
- Rik Pieters & Luk Warlop & Michel Wedel, 2002. "Breaking Through the Clutter: Benefits of Advertisement Originality and Familiarity for Brand Attention and Memory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(6), pages 765-781, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Hauser & Glen L. Urban & Guilherme Liberali & Michael Braun, 2009. "Website Morphing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 202-223, 03-04.
- Ricardo Montoya & Oded Netzer & Kamel Jedidi, 2010. "Dynamic Allocation of Pharmaceutical Detailing and Sampling for Long-Term Profitability," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 909-924, 09-10.
- Erik Reichle & Jessica Nelson, 2003. "Local vs. global covert visual attention: Are two states necessary? Comment on Liechty et al., 2003," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 543-549, December.
- Oded Netzer & Olivier Toubia & Eric Bradlow & Ely Dahan & Theodoros Evgeniou & Fred Feinberg & Eleanor Feit & Sam Hui & Joseph Johnson & John Liechty & James Orlin & Vithala Rao, 2008. "Beyond conjoint analysis: Advances in preference measurement," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 337-354, December.
- Michel Wedel & Rik Pieters & John Liechty, 2003. "Evidence for covert attention switching from eye-movements. Reply to commentaries on Liechty et al., 2003," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 557-562, December.
- Sam Hui & Eric Bradlow, 2012. "Bayesian multi-resolution spatial analysis with applications to marketing," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 419-452, December.
- Lemmens, A. & Croux, C. & Stremersch, S., 2012. "Dynamics in international market segmentation of new product growth," Other publications TiSEM 306086bd-670f-48d2-97d1-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:1:p:81-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Stüttgen & Peter Boatwright & Robert T. Monroe, 2012. "A Satisficing Choice Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(6), pages 878-899, November.
- Ralf van der Lans & Rik Pieters & Michel Wedel, 2008. "—Competitive Brand Salience," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 922-931, 09-10.
- Krucien, Nicolas & Ryan, Mandy & Hermens, Frouke, 2017. "Visual attention in multi-attributes choices: What can eye-tracking tell us?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 251-267.
- Gary Feng, 2003. "From eye movement to cognition: Toward a general framework of inference comment on Liechty et al., 2003," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 551-556, December.
- V. Kumar & S. Sriram & Anita Luo & Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 2011. "Assessing the Effect of Marketing Investments in a Business Marketing Context," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 924-940, September.
More about this item
Keywordschange point models; reversible jump Markov Chain Monte Carlo; variable dimension time-series models; visual attention; covert attention; overt attention; eye-movements; saccades;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:68:y:2003:i:4:p:519-541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.