Global and local covert visual attention: Evidence from a bayesian hidden markov model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. P. Robert & T. Rydén & D. M. Titterington, 2000. "Bayesian inference in hidden Markov models through the reversible jump Markov chain Monte Carlo method," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(1), pages 57-75.
- Rik Pieters & Luk Warlop & Michel Wedel, 2002. "Breaking Through the Clutter: Benefits of Advertisement Originality and Familiarity for Brand Attention and Memory," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 765-781.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Hauser & Glen L. Urban & Guilherme Liberali & Michael Braun, 2009. "Website Morphing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 202-223, 03-04.
- Ricardo Montoya & Oded Netzer & Kamel Jedidi, 2010. "Dynamic Allocation of Pharmaceutical Detailing and Sampling for Long-Term Profitability," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 909-924, 09-10.
- Sam Hui & Eric Bradlow, 2012. "Bayesian multi-resolution spatial analysis with applications to marketing," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 419-452, December.
- Lemmens, A. & Croux, C. & Stremersch, S., 2012. "Dynamics in international market segmentation of new product growth," Other publications TiSEM 306086bd-670f-48d2-97d1-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peter Stüttgen & Peter Boatwright & Robert T. Monroe, 2012. "A Satisficing Choice Model," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(6), pages 878-899, November.
- Ralf van der Lans & Rik Pieters & Michel Wedel, 2008. "—Competitive Brand Salience," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(5), pages 922-931, 09-10.
- Erik Reichle & Jessica Nelson, 2003. "Local vs. global covert visual attention: Are two states necessary? Comment on Liechty et al., 2003," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 543-549.
- Oded Netzer & Olivier Toubia & Eric Bradlow & Ely Dahan & Theodoros Evgeniou & Fred Feinberg & Eleanor Feit & Sam Hui & Joseph Johnson & John Liechty & James Orlin & Vithala Rao, 2008. "Beyond conjoint analysis: Advances in preference measurement," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 337-354, December.
- Krucien, Nicolas & Ryan, Mandy & Hermens, Frouke, 2017. "Visual attention in multi-attributes choices: What can eye-tracking tell us?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 251-267.
- Michel Wedel & Rik Pieters & John Liechty, 2003. "Evidence for covert attention switching from eye-movements. Reply to commentaries on Liechty et al., 2003," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 557-562.
- Gary Feng, 2003. "From eye movement to cognition: Toward a general framework of inference comment on Liechty et al., 2003," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 551-556, December.
- V. Kumar & S. Sriram & Anita Luo & Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 2011. "Assessing the Effect of Marketing Investments in a Business Marketing Context," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 924-940, September.
More about this item
Keywordschange point models; reversible jump Markov Chain Monte Carlo; variable dimension time-series models; visual attention; covert attention; overt attention; eye-movements; saccades;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:68:y:2003:i:4:p:519-541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .