Planning a TV advertising campaign: A crisp multiobjective programming model from fuzzy basic data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- J. G. Kallberg & W. T. Ziemba, 1983. "Comparison of Alternative Utility Functions in Portfolio Selection Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(11), pages 1257-1276, November.
- Luque, Mariano & Miettinen, Kaisa & Eskelinen, Petri & Ruiz, Francisco, 2009. "Incorporating preference information in interactive reference point methods for multiobjective optimization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 450-462, April.
- Sohn, So Young & Choi, Hong, 2001. "Analysis of advertising lifetime for mobile phone," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 473-478, December.
- Rosbergen, Edward & Pieters, Rik & Wedel, Michel, 1997. " Visual Attention to Advertising: A Segment-Level Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 305-314, December.
- Rosbergen, E. & Pieters, R. & Wedel, M., 1997. "Visual attention to advertising : A segment-level analysis," Other publications TiSEM c77552c4-5b16-4ecb-8a21-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jeffrey H. Horen, 1980. "Scheduling of Network Television Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 354-370, April.
- Givon, Moshe & Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham, 2008. "Using partially observed Markov processes to select optimal termination time of TV shows," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 477-485, June.
- John Pratt, 2005. "How Many Balance Functions Does it Take to Determine a Utility Function?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 109-127, September.
- Rik Pieters & Luk Warlop & Michel Wedel, 2002. "Breaking Through the Clutter: Benefits of Advertisement Originality and Familiarity for Brand Attention and Memory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(6), pages 765-781, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Der-Chiang & Chang, Che-Jung & Chen, Chien-Chih & Chen, Wen-Chih, 2012. "Forecasting short-term electricity consumption using the adaptive grey-based approach—An Asian case," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 767-773.
- Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Tavana, Madjid, 2011.
"An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 373-386, August.
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid, 2011. "An extension of the Electre I method for group decision-making under a fuzzy environment," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2278, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:eee:touman:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:297-308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verdecho, María-José & Alfaro-Saiz, Juan-Jose & Rodriguez-Rodriguez, Raul & Ortiz-Bas, Angel, 2012. "A multi-criteria approach for managing inter-enterprise collaborative relationships," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 249-263.
- Li, Deng-Feng, 2011. "Linear programming approach to solve interval-valued matrix games," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 655-666, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAd impact Weber and Fechner's logarithmic law Audience expectation Budgeting Multiobjective programming Fuzzy techniques;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:38:y:2010:i:1-2:p:84-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.