Forecasting television ratings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey H. Horen, 1980. "Scheduling of Network Television Programs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 354-370, April.
- Fernandez, Carmen & Ley, Eduardo & Steel, Mark F. J., 2001.
"Benchmark priors for Bayesian model averaging,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 381-427, February.
- Carmen Fernández & Eduardo Ley & Mark F. J. Steel, "undated". "Benchmark priors for Bayesian Model averaging," Working Papers 98-06, FEDEA.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F J Steel, 1998. "Benchmark priors for Bayesian model averaging," ESE Discussion Papers 26, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F.J. Steel, 1998. "Benchmark Priors for Bayesian Model Averaging," Econometrics 9804001, EconWPA, revised 08 Oct 2001.
- Carmen Fernandez & Eduardo Ley & Mark F J Steel, 1998. "Benchmark priors for Bayesian model averaging," ESE Discussion Papers 66, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Danaher, Peter J., 1994. "Comparing naive with econometric market share models when competitors' actions are forecast," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 287-294, September.
- Srinivas K. Reddy & Jay E. Aronson & Antonie Stam, 1998. "SPOT: Scheduling Programs Optimally for Television," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 83-102, January.
- Givon, Moshe & Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham, 2008. "Using partially observed Markov processes to select optimal termination time of TV shows," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 477-485, June.
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert & Mathur, Sharat K., 2000.
"Bayesian Semiparametric Regression: An Exposition and Application to Print Advertising Data,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 229-244, September.
- Smith, M. & Mathur, S. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Bayesian Semiparametric Regression: An Exposition and Application to Print Advertising Data," Statistics Working Paper _010, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Smith, M. & Mathur, S.K. & Kohn, R., 1997. "Bayesian Semiparametric Regression: An Exposition and Application to Print Advertising Data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/97, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Roland T. Rust & Mark I. Alpert, 1984. "An Audience Flow Model of Television Viewing Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(2), pages 113-124.
- Nikolopoulos, K. & Goodwin, P. & Patelis, A. & Assimakopoulos, V., 2007. "Forecasting with cue information: A comparison of multiple regression with alternative forecasting approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 354-368, July.
- Allenby, Greg M. & Rossi, Peter E., 1998. "Marketing models of consumer heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 57-78, November.
- Kelton, Christina M. L. & Schneider Stone, Linda G., 1998. "Optimal television schedules in alternative competitive environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 451-473, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aiste Ruseckaite & Dennis Fok & Peter Goos, 2016. "Flexible Mixture-Amount Models for Business and Industry using Gaussian Processes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-075/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Danaher, Peter & Dagger, Tracey, 2012. "Using a nested logit model to forecast television ratings," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 607-622.
- Keita Kinjo & Shinya Sugawara, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis for a Case-based Decision to Watch Japanese TV dramas," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-940, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Alexandra Mello Schmidt & Dani Gamerman & Ajax Moreira, 1999. "An adaptive resampling scheme for cycle estimation," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 619-641.
More about this item
KeywordsTelevision audience Regression Random effects Bayesian model averaging;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:27:y:2011:i:4:p:1215-1240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.