Bayesian Semiparametric Regression: An Exposition and Application to Print Advertising Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert & Mathur, Sharat K., 2000. "Bayesian Semiparametric Regression: An Exposition and Application to Print Advertising Data," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 229-244, September.
- Smith, M. & Mathur, S.K. & Kohn, R., 1997. "Bayesian Semiparametric Regression: An Exposition and Application to Print Advertising Data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/97, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, M. & Sheather S. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Finite sample performance of robust Bayesian regression," Statistics Working Paper _011, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 1996.
"Nonparametric regression using Bayesian variable selection,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 317-343, December.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Nonparametric Regression using Bayesian Variable Selection," Statistics Working Paper _009, Australian Graduate School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter J. Danaher & Michael S. Smith, 2011. "Modeling Multivariate Distributions Using Copulas: Applications in Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 4-21, 01-02.
- Danaher, Peter J. & Dagger, Tracey S. & Smith, Michael S., 2011. "Forecasting television ratings," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1215-1240, October.
- Huhmann, Bruce A. & Franke, George R. & Mothersbaugh, David L., 2012. "Print advertising: Executional factors and the RPB Grid," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 849-854.
More about this item
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:agsmst:_010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsnswau.html .