Bayesian non-parametric inference for species variety with a two-parameter Poisson-Dirichlet process prior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Lijoi & Igor Pruenster & Stephen G. Walker, 2008. "Bayesian nonparametric estimators derived from conditional Gibbs structures," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 06-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Chang Xuan Mao, 2004. "Predicting the Conditional Probability of Discovering a New Class," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1108-1118, December.
- Chang Xuan Mao, 2002. "A Poisson model for the coverage problem with a genomic application," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 669-682, August.
- Wang, Ji-Ping Z. & Lindsay, Bruce G., 2005. "A Penalized Nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Approach to Species Richness Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 942-959, September.
- Antonio Lijoi & Ramsés H. Mena & Igor Prünster, 2007. "A Bayesian Nonparametric Method for Prediction in EST Analysis," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 16-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2012. "A New Estimator of the Discovery Probability," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1188-1196, December.
- Cesari, Oriana & Favaro, Stefano & Nipoti, Bernardo, 2014. "Posterior analysis of rare variants in Gibbs-type species sampling models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 79-98.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:230-248 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:71:y:2009:i:5:p:993-1008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.