Identifying local smoothness for spatially inhomogeneous functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Giacofci & S. Lambert-Lacroix & G. Marot & F. Picard, 2013. "Wavelet-Based Clustering for Mixed-Effects Functional Models in High Dimension," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 31-40, March.
- Alexandre Pintore & Paul Speckman & Chris C. Holmes, 2006. "Spatially adaptive smoothing splines," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(1), pages 113-125, March.
- Smith, Michael & Kohn, Robert, 1996.
"Nonparametric regression using Bayesian variable selection,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 317-343, December.
- Smith, M. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Nonparametric Regression using Bayesian Variable Selection," Statistics Working Paper _009, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Jeffrey S. Morris & Raymond J. Carroll, 2006. "Wavelet‐based functional mixed models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 179-199, April.
- Jang, Dongik & Oh, Hee-Seok, 2011. "Enhancement of spatially adaptive smoothing splines via parameterization of smoothing parameters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 1029-1040, February.
- Sain, Stephan R., 2002. "Multivariate locally adaptive density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 165-186, April.
- Shubhankar Ray & Bani Mallick, 2006. "Functional clustering by Bayesian wavelet methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 305-332, April.
More about this item
KeywordsClustering; Confidence interval; Local risk; Local smoothness; Moving local risk; Smoothing splines;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00180-016-0694-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.