Linguistic pitch analysis using functional principal component mixed effect models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeng-Min Chiou & Hans-Georg Müller & Jane-Ling Wang, 2003. "Functional quasi-likelihood regression models with smooth random effects," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(2), pages 405-423.
- Wensheng Guo, 2002. "Functional Mixed Effects Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 121-128, March.
- Jeffrey S. Morris & Raymond J. Carroll, 2006. "Wavelet-based functional mixed models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 179-199.
- Matthew J. Gurka & Lloyd J. Edwards & Keith E. Muller & Lawrence L. Kupper, 2006. "Extending the Box-Cox transformation to the linear mixed model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(2), pages 273-288.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Shlomo Weber, 2016. "Linguistic Distances and Ethno-Linguistic Fractionalisation and Disenfranchisement Indices," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-25, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dabo-Niang, S. & Guillas, S. & Ternynck, C., 2016. "Efficiency in multivariate functional nonparametric models with autoregressive errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 168-182.
- Shang, Han Lin, 2013. "Bayesian bandwidth estimation for a nonparametric functional regression model with unknown error density," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 185-198.
- Han Shang, 2014.
"A survey of functional principal component analysis,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 98(2), pages 121-142, April.
- Han Lin Shang, 2011. "A survey of functional principal component analysis," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Shiers, Nathaniel & Aston, John A.D. & Smith, Jim Q. & Coleman, John S., 2017. "Gaussian tree constraints applied to acoustic linguistic functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 199-215.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssc:v:59:y:2010:i:2:p:297-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.