Multivariate Stable Densities as Functions of One Dimensional Projections
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Byczkowski, T. & Nolan, J. P. & Rajput, B., 1993. "Approximation of Multidimensional Stable Densities," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 13-31, July.
- Nolan, John P., 1998. "Parameterizations and modes of stable distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 187-195, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsionas, Mike G., 2016. "Bayesian analysis of multivariate stable distributions using one-dimensional projections," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 185-193.
- Battey, Heather & Linton, Oliver, 2014.
"Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 43-67.
- Heather Battey & Oliver Linton, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Heather Battey & Oliver Linton, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves," CeMMAP working papers CWP41/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- John Nolan, 2013. "Multivariate elliptically contoured stable distributions: theory and estimation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 2067-2089, October.
- Yousef, Waleed A. & Kundu, Subrata, 2014. "Learning algorithms may perform worse with increasing training set size: Algorithm–data incompatibility," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 181-197.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:137:y:2018:i:c:p:312-318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsui, Muneya & Takemura, Akimichi, 2009. "Integral representations of one-dimensional projections for multivariate stable densities," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 334-344, March.
More about this item
Keywordsstable distributions multivariate densities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:67:y:1998:i:1:p:80-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.