Multivariate elliptically contoured stable distributions: theory and estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Lombardi & David Veredas, 2009. "Indirect inference of elliptical fat tailed distributions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136204, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Byczkowski, T. & Nolan, J. P. & Rajput, B., 1993. "Approximation of Multidimensional Stable Densities," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 13-31, July.
- Abdul-Hamid, Husein & Nolan, John P., 1998. "Multivariate Stable Densities as Functions of One Dimensional Projections," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 80-89, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John P. Nolan, 2016. "An R package for modeling and simulating generalized spherical and related distributions," Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Meintanis, Simos G. & Ngatchou-Wandji, Joseph & Taufer, Emanuele, 2015. "Goodness-of-fit tests for multivariate stable distributions based on the empirical characteristic function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 171-192.
- Barone, P., 2016. "Bivariate one-sample optimal location test for spherical stable densities by Pade’ methods," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 189-199.
- Dilip B. Madan, 2016. "Conic Portfolio Theory," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-42, May.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:27:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11749-017-0544-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStable distribution; Elliptical contours; Heavy tails;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:28:y:2013:i:5:p:2067-2089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.