Approximation of Multidimensional Stable Densities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdul-Hamid, Husein & Nolan, John P., 1998. "Multivariate Stable Densities as Functions of One Dimensional Projections," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 80-89, October.
- Mohammad Mohammadi & Adel Mohammadpour & Hiroaki Ogata, 2015. "On estimating the tail index and the spectral measure of multivariate $$\alpha $$ α -stable distributions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(5), pages 549-561, July.
- repec:ere:journl:v:xxxvii:y:2018:i:1:p:43-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Nolan, 2013. "Multivariate elliptically contoured stable distributions: theory and estimation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 2067-2089, October.
- Davydov, Yu. & Nagaev, A. V., 2002. "On Two Aproaches to Approximation of Multidimensional Stable Laws," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 210-239, July.
- Peters, G.W. & Sisson, S.A. & Fan, Y., 2012. "Likelihood-free Bayesian inference for α-stable models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3743-3756.
- Matsui, Muneya & Takemura, Akimichi, 2009. "Integral representations of one-dimensional projections for multivariate stable densities," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 334-344, March.
- Ogata, Hiroaki, 2013. "Estimation for multivariate stable distributions with generalized empirical likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 248-254.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:46:y:1993:i:1:p:13-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.