Estimación del VaR mediante un modelo condicional multivariado bajo la hipótesis α-estable sub-Gaussiana. (A conditional approach to VaR with multivariate α-stable sub-Gaussian distributions)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. N. Cheng & S. T. Rachev, 1995. "Multivariate Stable Futures Prices," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 133-153.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 2000. "Estimation of the Bivariate Stable Spectral Representation by the Projection Method," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 16(1/2), pages 47-62, October.
- Svetlozar Rachev & Seonkoo Han, 2000. "Portfolio management with stable distributions," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 51(2), pages 341-352, April.
- repec:wly:jforec:v:36:y:2017:i:7:p:859-866 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:51:y:2000:i:2:p:341-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Byczkowski, T. & Nolan, J. P. & Rajput, B., 1993. "Approximation of Multidimensional Stable Densities," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 13-31, July.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Paul H. Kupiec, 1995. "Techniques for verifying the accuracy of risk measurement models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Matteo Bonato, 2012. "Modeling fat tails in stock returns: a multivariate stable-GARCH approach," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 499-521, September.
- Mittnik, Stefan & Paolella, Marc S. & Rachev, Svetlozar T., 2002. "Stationarity of stable power-GARCH processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 97-107, January.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribución α-estable Sub-Gaussiana; GARCH multivariado estable Sub-Gaussiano; Valor en Riesgo;
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ere:journl:v:xxxvii:y:2018:i:1:p:43-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dora María Vega Facio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feualmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.