Multivariate conditional versions of Spearman's rho and related measures of tail dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Schmidt & Ulrich Stadtmüller, 2006. "Non-parametric Estimation of Tail Dependence," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(2), pages 307-335.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 2002.
"No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Comovements,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 2223-2261, October.
- Kristin Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 1999. "No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Co-movements," NBER Working Papers 7267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joe, Harry, 1990. "Multivariate concordance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 12-30, October.
- Schlather, Martin, 2001. "Examples for the coefficient of tail dependence and the domain of attraction of a bivariate extreme value distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 325-329, June.
- Campbell, Rachel & Koedijk, Kees & Kofman, Paul, 2002. "Increased Correlation in Bear markets: A Downside Risk Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 3172, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rafael Schmidt, 2002. "Tail dependence for elliptically contoured distributions," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 55(2), pages 301-327, May.
- Frahm, Gabriel & Junker, Markus & Schmidt, Rafael, 2005. "Estimating the tail-dependence coefficient: Properties and pitfalls," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 80-100, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferreira, H., 2011. "Dependence between two multivariate extremes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(5), pages 586-591, May.
- Ferreira, Helena & Ferreira, Marta, 2012. "Tail dependence between order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 176-192.
- Koen Decancq, 2014.
"Copula-based measurement of dependence between dimensions of well-being,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 681-701.
- Decancq K, 2009. "Copula-based Measurement of Dependence Between Dimensions of Well-being," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/32, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Koen DECANCQ, 2009. "Copula-based measurement of dependence between dimensions of well-being," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.24, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- DECANCQ, Koen, 2014. "Copula-based measurement of dependence between dimensions of well-being," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2663, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joe, Harry & Li, Haijun & Nikoloulopoulos, Aristidis K., 2010. "Tail dependence functions and vine copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 252-270, January.
- Klein, Ingo & Tinkl, Fabian, 2011. "Some critical remarks on Zhang's gamma test for independence," Discussion Papers 87/2010, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Statistics and Econometrics.
- Gaißer, Sandra & Schmid, Friedrich, 2010. "On testing equality of pairwise rank correlations in a multivariate random vector," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2598-2615, November.
- Ming Liu & Sumner la Croix, 2013.
"A Cross-Country Index of Intellectual Property Rights in Pharmaceutical Innovations,"
201313, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ming Liu & Sumner La Croix, 2014. "A Cross-Country Index of Intellectual Property Rights in Pharmaceutical Innovations," Working Papers 2014-13, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Ming Liu & Sumner La Croix, 2014. "A Cross-Country Index of Intellectual Property Rights in Pharmaceutical Innovations," Working Papers 201408, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Furman, Edward & Kuznetsov, Alexey & Su, Jianxi & Zitikis, Ričardas, 2016. "Tail dependence of the Gaussian copula revisited," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 97-103.
- Fung, Thomas & Seneta, Eugene, 2011. "The bivariate normal copula function is regularly varying," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(11), pages 1670-1676, November.
- Li, Haijun, 2009. "Orthant tail dependence of multivariate extreme value distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 243-256, January.
- Jianxi Su & Edward Furman, 2016. "Multiple risk factor dependence structures: Copulas and related properties," Papers 1610.02126, arXiv.org.
- Gaißer, Sandra & Ruppert, Martin & Schmid, Friedrich, 2010. "A multivariate version of Hoeffding's Phi-Square," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2571-2586, November.
- Liu, Ming & La Croix, Sumner, 2015. "A cross-country index of intellectual property rights in pharmaceutical inventions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 206-216.
- Fabrizio Durante & Roberta PappadÃ & Nicola Torelli, 2014. "Clustering of financial time series in risky scenarios," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 8(4), pages 359-376, December.
- Matros, Philipp & Vilsmeier, Johannes, 2014. "The multivariate option iPoD framework: assessing systemic financial risk," Discussion Papers 20/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Philipp Matros & Johannes Vilsmeier, 2013. "The Multivariate Option iPoD Framework - Assessing Systemic Financial Risk," Working Papers 143, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Melanie Frick, 2012. "Measures of multivariate asymptotic dependence and their relation to spectral expansions," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(6), pages 819-831, August.
- Bücher Axel, 2014. "A note on nonparametric estimation of bivariate tail dependence," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 31(2), pages 1-12, June.
- Nadarajah, Saralees, 2015. "Expansions for bivariate copulas," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 77-84.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:109-121 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMeasure of dependence Copula Spearman's rho Tail dependence Empirical copula Weak convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:6:p:1123-1140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.