Identifiability of Finite Mixtures of Elliptical Distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabral, Celso Rômulo Barbosa & Lachos, Víctor Hugo & Prates, Marcos O., 2012. "Multivariate mixture modeling using skew-normal independent distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 126-142, January.
- Galimberti, Giuliano & Soffritti, Gabriele, 2014. "A multivariate linear regression analysis using finite mixtures of t distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 138-150.
- Battey, Heather & Linton, Oliver, 2014.
"Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 43-67.
- Heather Battey & Oliver Linton, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Heather Battey & Oliver Linton, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves," CeMMAP working papers CWP41/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:475-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Hien D. & McLachlan, Geoffrey J., 2016. "Laplace mixture of linear experts," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 177-191.
- Madeleine Cule & Richard Samworth & Michael Stewart, 2010. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a multi-dimensional log-concave density," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(5), pages 545-607.
- Holzmann, Hajo & Schwaiger, Florian, 2016. "Testing for the number of states in hidden Markov models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 318-330.
- Erik Meijer & Jelmer Ypma, 2008. "A Simple Identification Proof for a Mixture of Two Univariate Normal Distributions," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 25(1), pages 113-123, June.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:161:y:2017:i:c:p:141-156 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:33:y:2006:i:4:p:753-763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.