Influence diagnostics in generalized symmetric linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Galea & Gilberto Paula & Miguel Uribe-Opazo, 2003. "On influence diagnostic in univariate elliptical linear regression models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 23-45, January.
- Gilberto Paula & Francisco Jose Cysneiros, 2009. "Systematic risk estimation in symmetric models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 217-221.
- Cysneiros, Francisco José A. & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Heteroscedastic symmetrical linear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(11), pages 1084-1090, June.
- Galea, Manuel & Paula, Gilberto A. & Cysneiros, Francisco José A., 2005. "On diagnostics in symmetrical nonlinear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(4), pages 459-467, July.
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Huang, Steel & Simons, Gordon, 1981. "On the theory of elliptically contoured distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:sankhb:v:79:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13571-016-0116-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis Vanegas & Gilberto Paula, 2015. "A semiparametric approach for joint modeling of median and skewness," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(1), pages 110-135, March.
- repec:bla:stanee:v:71:y:2017:i:3:p:200-224 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized linear models; IRLS; Leverage; Local influence; Residual analysis; Robust estimation; Symmetric distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:59:y:2013:i:c:p:161-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.