Diagnostic analysis for heterogeneous log-Birnbaum–Saunders regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Zhihui & Desmond, A.F. & Lu, Xuewen, 2006. "Modified censored moment estimation for the two-parameter Birnbaum-Saunders distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 1033-1051, February.
- Xie, Feng-Chang & Wei, Bo-Cheng, 2007. "Diagnostics analysis for log-Birnbaum-Saunders regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4692-4706, May.
- Tang, Nian-Sheng & Wei, Bo-Cheng & Wang, Xue-Ren, 2000. "Influence diagnostics in nonlinear reproductive dispersion models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Leiva, Victor & Barros, Michelli & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Influence diagnostics in log-Birnbaum-Saunders regression models with censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5694-5707, August.
- Hong-Tu Zhu & Sik-Yum Lee, 2001. "Local influence for incomplete data models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 111-126.
- Artur J. Lemonte & Alexandre G. Patriota, 2011. "Influence diagnostics in Birnbaum--Saunders nonlinear regression models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 871-884, February.
- Cysneiros, Francisco José A. & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Heteroscedastic symmetrical linear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(11), pages 1084-1090, June.
- Galea, Manuel & Paula, Gilberto A. & Cysneiros, Francisco José A., 2005. "On diagnostics in symmetrical nonlinear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(4), pages 459-467, July.
- Ng, H. K. T. & Kundu, D. & Balakrishnan, N., 2003. "Modified moment estimation for the two-parameter Birnbaum-Saunders distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 283-298, July.
- Hao Qu & Feng‐Chang Xie, 2011. "Diagnostics analysis for log‐Birnbaum–Saunders regression models with censored data," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 65(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Manuel Galea & Victor Leiva-Sanchez & Gilberto Paula, 2004. "Influence Diagnostics in log-Birnbaum-Saunders Regression Models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 1049-1064.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemonte, Artur J., 2013. "A new extended Birnbaum–Saunders regression model for lifetime modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 34-50.
- Xu, Dengke & Zhang, Zhongzhan, 2013. "A semiparametric Bayesian approach to joint mean and variance models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(7), pages 1624-1631.
- Mário Fernando De Sousa & Helton Saulo & Víctor Leiva & Paulo Scalco, 2018. "On Some Properties Of A New Asymmetry-Based Tobit Model," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 129, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsLog-Birnbaum–Saunders regression; Heterogeneity; Maximum likelihood estimate; Local influence analysis; Case-deletion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:9:p:1690-1698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.