Influence diagnostics in the tobit censored response model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 19 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Osorio, Felipe & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Assessment of local influence in elliptical linear models with longitudinal structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4354-4368, May.
- Barros, Michelli & Paula, Gilberto A. & Leiva, Víctor, 2009. "An R implementation for generalized Birnbaum-Saunders distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1511-1528, February.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Manuel Galea & Victor Leiva-Sanchez & Gilberto Paula, 2004. "Influence Diagnostics in log-Birnbaum-Saunders Regression Models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 1049-1064.
- Ortega, Edwin M. M. & Bolfarine, Heleno & Paula, Gilberto A., 2003. "Influence diagnostics in generalized log-gamma regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 165-186, February.
- W.-Y. Poon & Y. S. Poon, 1999. "Conformal normal curvature and assessment of local influence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 51-61.
- Hongtu Zhu, 2004. "A diagnostic procedure based on local influence," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(3), pages 579-589, September.
- Leiva, Victor & Barros, Michelli & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Influence diagnostics in log-Birnbaum-Saunders regression models with censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5694-5707, August.
- Paula, Gilberto A. & Medeiros, Marcio & Vilca-Labra, Filidor E., 2009. "Influence diagnostics for linear models with first-order autoregressive elliptical errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 339-346, February.
- Xie, Feng-Chang & Wei, Bo-Cheng, 2007. "Diagnostics analysis for log-Birnbaum-Saunders regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4692-4706, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:19:y:2010:i:3:p:379-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.