Influence diagnostics in the tobit censored response model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barros, Michelli & Paula, Gilberto A. & Leiva, Víctor, 2009. "An R implementation for generalized Birnbaum-Saunders distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1511-1528, February.
- Leiva, Victor & Barros, Michelli & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Influence diagnostics in log-Birnbaum-Saunders regression models with censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5694-5707, August.
- Ortega, Edwin M. M. & Bolfarine, Heleno & Paula, Gilberto A., 2003. "Influence diagnostics in generalized log-gamma regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 165-186, February.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1984. "Tobit models: A survey," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 3-61.
- Hongtu Zhu, 2004. "A diagnostic procedure based on local influence," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(3), pages 579-589, September.
- Paula, Gilberto A. & Medeiros, Marcio & Vilca-Labra, Filidor E., 2009. "Influence diagnostics for linear models with first-order autoregressive elliptical errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 339-346, February.
- Xie, Feng-Chang & Wei, Bo-Cheng, 2007. "Diagnostics analysis for log-Birnbaum-Saunders regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4692-4706, May.
- Osorio, Felipe & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Assessment of local influence in elliptical linear models with longitudinal structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4354-4368, May.
- W.-Y. Poon & Y. S. Poon, 1999. "Conformal normal curvature and assessment of local influence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 51-61.
- Manuel Galea & Victor Leiva-Sanchez & Gilberto Paula, 2004. "Influence Diagnostics in log-Birnbaum-Saunders Regression Models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 1049-1064.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Xianhui & Wang, Zhanfeng & Wu, Yaohua, 2013. "Group variable selection and estimation in the tobit censored response model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 80-89.
- Ding, Hao & Wang, Zhanfeng & Wu, Yaohua, 2017. "Tobit regression model with parameters of increasing dimensions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 1-7.
- Reinaldo Arellano-Valle & Luis Castro & Graciela González-Farías & Karla Muñoz-Gajardo, 2012. "Student-t censored regression model: properties and inference," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(4), pages 453-473, November.
- Shuangzhe Liu & Víctor Leiva & Tiefeng Ma & Alan Welsh, 2016. "Influence diagnostic analysis in the possibly heteroskedastic linear model with exact restrictions," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(2), pages 227-249, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCook distance; Likelihood methods; Local influence; Residual analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:19:y:2010:i:3:p:379-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.