Diagnostic procedures in Birnbaum–Saunders nonlinear regression models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Artur J. Lemonte & Alexandre G. Patriota, 2011. "Influence diagnostics in Birnbaum--Saunders nonlinear regression models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 871-884, February.
- Lemonte, Artur J. & Cordeiro, Gauss M., 2009. "Birnbaum-Saunders nonlinear regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4441-4452, October.
- Xie, Feng-Chang & Wei, Bo-Cheng, 2007. "Diagnostics analysis for log-Birnbaum-Saunders regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4692-4706, May.
- Bo-Cheng Wei & Jian-Qing Shi & Wing-Kam Fung & Yue-Qing Hu, 1998. "Testing for Varying Dispersion in Exponential Family Nonlinear Models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 50(2), pages 277-294, June.
- Wei, Wen Hsiang & Fung, Wing Kam, 1999. "The mean-shift outlier model in general weighted regression and its applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 429-441, June.
- Vanegas, Luis Hernando & Cysneiros, Francisco José A., 2010. "Assessment of diagnostic procedures in symmetrical nonlinear regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1002-1016, April.
- Tang, Nian-Sheng & Wei, Bo-Cheng & Wang, Xue-Ren, 2000. "Influence diagnostics in nonlinear reproductive dispersion models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Xie, Feng-Chang & Wei, Bo-Cheng & Lin, Jin-Guan, 2009. "Homogeneity diagnostics for skew-normal nonlinear regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(6), pages 821-827, March.
- Sun, Rui-Bo & Wei, Bo-Cheng, 2004. "On influence assessment for LAD regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 97-110, April.
- Leiva, Victor & Barros, Michelli & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Influence diagnostics in log-Birnbaum-Saunders regression models with censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5694-5707, August.
- Cysneiros, Francisco José A. & Vanegas, Luis Hernando, 2008. "Residuals and their statistical properties in symmetrical nonlinear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(18), pages 3269-3273, December.
- Manuel Galea & Victor Leiva-Sanchez & Gilberto Paula, 2004. "Influence Diagnostics in log-Birnbaum-Saunders Regression Models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 1049-1064.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:3887-3897 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBirnbaum–Saunders distribution; Generalized Cook’s distance; Case-deletion model; Mean-shift outlier model; Outlier’s test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:6:p:1662-1680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.