Improved Birnbaum–Saunders inference under type II censoring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lemonte, Artur J. & Cribari-Neto, Francisco & Vasconcellos, Klaus L.P., 2007. "Improved statistical inference for the two-parameter Birnbaum-Saunders distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4656-4681, May.
- Wang, Zhihui & Desmond, A.F. & Lu, Xuewen, 2006. "Modified censored moment estimation for the two-parameter Birnbaum-Saunders distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 1033-1051, February.
- Cysneiros, Audrey H.M.A. & Cribari-Neto, Francisco & Araújo Jr., Carlos A.G., 2008. "On Birnbaum-Saunders inference," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(11), pages 4939-4950, July.
- Ng, H. K. T. & Kundu, D. & Balakrishnan, N., 2003. "Modified moment estimation for the two-parameter Birnbaum-Saunders distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 283-298, July.
- Ng, H.K.T. & Kundu, D. & Balakrishnan, N., 2006. "Point and interval estimation for the two-parameter Birnbaum-Saunders distribution based on Type-II censored samples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 3222-3242, July.
- Manuel Galea & Victor Leiva-Sanchez & Gilberto Paula, 2004. "Influence Diagnostics in log-Birnbaum-Saunders Regression Models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 1049-1064.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Xiaojun & Balakrishnan, N., 2015. "Birnbaum–Saunders distribution based on Laplace kernel and some properties and inferential issues," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsBias; Birnbaum–Saunders distribution; Bootstrap; Likelihood ratio test; Maximum likelihood estimation; Modified profile likelihood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:57:y:2013:i:1:p:68-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.