On some characterizations of spherical distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arellano-Valle, Reinaldo B. & Bolfarine, Heleno, 1995. "On some characterizations of the t-distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 79-85, October.
- R. Arellano-Valle & H. Bolfarine & P. Iglesias, 1994. "A predictivistic interpretation of the multivariatet distribution," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 3(2), pages 221-236, December.
- Bansal, N. & Hamedani, G. G. & Key, Eric S. & Volkmer, Hans & Zhang, Hao & Behboodian, J., 1999. "Some characterizations of the normal distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 393-400, May.
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Huang, Steel & Simons, Gordon, 1981. "On the theory of elliptically contoured distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
- Khatri, C. G. & Mukerjee, Rahul, 1987. "Characterization of normality within the class of elliptical contoured distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 187-190, April.
- Liang, Jia-Juan & Bentler, Peter M., 1998. "Characterizations of some subclasses of spherical distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 155-164, September.
- Volodin, Nikolai A., 1999. "Spherically Symmetric Logistic Distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 202-206, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arellano-Valle, R.B. & del Pino, G. & Iglesias, P., 2006. "Bayesian inference in spherical linear models: robustness and conjugate analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 179-197, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSpherical distributions Pearson type II distributions Radial-squared distributions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:54:y:2001:i:3:p:227-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.