Wang's capital allocation formula for elliptically contoured distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bühlmann, Hans, 1984. "The General Economic Premium Principle," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 13-21, April.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Cambanis, Stamatis & Huang, Steel & Simons, Gordon, 1981. "On the theory of elliptically contoured distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 368-385, September.
- N. H. Bingham & Rudiger Kiesel, 2002. "Semi-parametric modelling in finance: theoretical foundations," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 241-250.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandru V. Asimit & Raluca Vernic & Riċardas Zitikis, 2013. "Evaluating Risk Measures and Capital Allocations Based on Multi-Losses Driven by a Heavy-Tailed Background Risk: The Multivariate Pareto-II Model," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Catalina Bolance & Montserrat Guillen & David Pitt, 2014. "Non-parametric Models for Univariate Claim Severity Distributions - an approach using R," Working Papers 2014-01, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Kume, Alfred & Hashorva, Enkelejd, 2012. "Calculation of Bayes premium for conditional elliptical risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 632-635.
- Kole, Erik & Koedijk, Kees & Verbeek, Marno, 2007. "Selecting copulas for risk management," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2405-2423, August.
- Csóka Péter & Pintér Miklós, 2016.
"On the Impossibility of Fair Risk Allocation,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 143-158, January.
- Csóka, Péter & Pintér, Miklós, 2010. "On the impossibility of fair risk allocation," MPRA Paper 26515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Csoka & Miklos Pinter, 2011. "On the Impossibility of Fair Risk Allocation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1117, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Csóka, Péter & Pintér, Miklós, 2014. "On the impossibility of fair risk allocation," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/12, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Li, Deyuan & Peng, Liang, 2009. "Goodness-of-fit test for tail copulas modeled by elliptical copulas," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 1097-1104, April.
- Landsman, Zinoviy & Makov, Udi & Shushi, Tomer, 2016. "Multivariate tail conditional expectation for elliptical distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 216-223.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Furman, Edward & Tang, Qihe & Vernic, Raluca, 2011. "Asymptotics for risk capital allocations based on Conditional Tail Expectation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 310-324.
- David Pitt & Montserrat Guillén, 2010. "An introduction to parametric and non-parametric models for bivariate positive insurance claim severity distributions," Working Papers XREAP2010-03, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2010.
- David Pitt & Montserrat Guillen & Catalina Bolancé, 2011. "Estimation of Parametric and Nonparametric Models for Univariate Claim Severity Distributions - an approach using R," Working Papers XREAP2011-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jun 2011.
- Vernic, Raluca, 2006. "Multivariate skew-normal distributions with applications in insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 413-426, April.
- Xu, Maochao & Mao, Tiantian, 2013. "Optimal capital allocation based on the Tail Mean–Variance model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 533-543.
- Balog, Dóra & Bátyi, Tamás László & Csóka, Péter & Pintér, Miklós, 2017. "Properties and comparison of risk capital allocation methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 614-625.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:33:y:2003:i:3:p:517-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.