An introduction to parametric and non-parametric models for bivariate positive insurance claim severity distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xibin & King, Maxwell L. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "A Bayesian approach to bandwidth selection for multivariate kernel density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 3009-3031, July.
- Bolance, Catalina & Guillen, Montserrat & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2003.
"Kernel density estimation of actuarial loss functions,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 19-36, February.
- Bolance, Catalina & Guillen, Montserrat & Perch Nielsen, Jens, 2000. "Kernel Density Estimation of Actuarial Loss Functions," Finance Working Papers 00-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Bolance, Catalina & Guillen, Montserrat & Pelican, Elena & Vernic, Raluca, 2008. "Skewed bivariate models and nonparametric estimation for the CTE risk measure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 386-393, December.
- Valdez, Emiliano A. & Chernih, Andrew, 2003. "Wang's capital allocation formula for elliptically contoured distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 517-532, December.
- Bolancé, Catalina & Guillén, Montserrat & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2008. "Inverse beta transformation in kernel density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1757-1764, September.
- Clements A. & Hurn S. & Lindsay K., 2003. "Mobius-Like Mappings and Their Use in Kernel Density Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 993-1000, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-10-30 (Econometrics)
- NEP-IAS-2010-10-30 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrp:wpaper:xreap2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XREAP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xreapes.html .