Non-parametric Models for Univariate Claim Severity Distributions - an approach using R
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Peter & Marron, J. S., 1987. "Estimation of integrated squared density derivatives," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 109-115, November.
- Bolancé, Catalina & Guillén, Montserrat & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2008. "Inverse beta transformation in kernel density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1757-1764, September.
- Qing Liu & David Pitt & Xibin Zhang & Xueyuan Wu, 2010. "A Bayesian approach to parameter estimation for kernel density estimation via transformations," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 18/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Bolance, Catalina & Guillen, Montserrat & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2003.
"Kernel density estimation of actuarial loss functions,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 19-36, February.
- Bolance, Catalina & Guillen, Montserrat & Perch Nielsen, Jens, 2000. "Kernel Density Estimation of Actuarial Loss Functions," Finance Working Papers 00-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Vernic, Raluca, 2006. "Multivariate skew-normal distributions with applications in insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 413-426, April.
- Marco Corazza & Florence Legros & Cira Perna & Marilena Sibillo, 2017. "Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Actuarial Sciences and Finance," Post-Print hal-01776135, HAL.
- Wu, Tiee-Jian & Chen, Ching-Fu & Chen, Huang-Yu, 2007. "A variable bandwidth selector in multivariate kernel density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(4), pages 462-467, February.
- Clements A. & Hurn S. & Lindsay K., 2003. "Mobius-Like Mappings and Their Use in Kernel Density Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 993-1000, January.
- Zhang, Xibin & King, Maxwell L. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "A Bayesian approach to bandwidth selection for multivariate kernel density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 3009-3031, July.
- Valdez, Emiliano A. & Chernih, Andrew, 2003. "Wang's capital allocation formula for elliptically contoured distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 517-532, December.
- Bolance, Catalina & Guillen, Montserrat & Pelican, Elena & Vernic, Raluca, 2008. "Skewed bivariate models and nonparametric estimation for the CTE risk measure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 386-393, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estefanía Alaminos & Mercedes Ayuso, 2015. "Methodological Approach of a Multiple State Actuarial Model for the Married - Widower case for the assessment of retirement and widowhood pensions," Working Papers 2015-04, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
More about this item
KeywordsLoss modeling; insurance; finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-IAS-2014-04-11 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2014-04-11 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bak:wpaper:201401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Montserrat Guillen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rskubes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.