Multivariate density estimation using dimension reducing information and tail flattening transformations for truncated or censored data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 64 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bolance, Catalina & Guillen, Montserrat & Perch Nielsen, Jens, 2000.
"Kernel Density Estimation of Actuarial Loss Functions,"
Finance Working Papers
00-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Bolance, Catalina & Guillen, Montserrat & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2003. "Kernel density estimation of actuarial loss functions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 19-36, February.
- Enno Mammen & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2007. "A General Approach to the Predictability Issue in Survival Analysis with Applications," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 873-892.
- Jens Perch Nielsen, 2001. "Boundary and Bias Correction in Kernel Hazard Estimation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 675-698.
- Ingrid Van Keilegom & Noël Veraverbeke, 2001. "Hazard Rate Estimation in Nonparametric Regression with Censored Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 730-745, December.
- Clements A. & Hurn S. & Lindsay K., 2003. "Mobius-Like Mappings and Their Use in Kernel Density Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 993-1000, January.
- Montserrat Guillen & Jim Gustafsson & Jens Perch Nielsen & Paul Pritchard, 2007. "Using External Data in Operational Risk," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(2), pages 178-189, April.
- Bolancé, Catalina & Guillén, Montserrat & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2008. "Inverse beta transformation in kernel density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(13), pages 1757-1764, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:64:y:2012:i:1:p:167-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.