Smoothing survival densities in practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:4011-4025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Jeffrey D. & Lee, Cherng-Luen, 2005. "Robustness of one-sided cross-validation to autocorrelation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 77-96, January.
- Mammen, Enno & MartÃnez Miranda, MarÃa Dolores & Nielsen, Jens Perch & Sperlich, Stefan, 2011. "Do-Validation for Kernel Density Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(494), pages 651-660.
- Savchuk, Olga Y. & Hart, Jeffrey D. & Sheather, Simon J., 2010. "Indirect Cross-Validation for Density Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(489), pages 415-423.
- Dimitrios Bagkavos, 2011. "Local linear hazard rate estimation and bandwidth selection," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 63(5), pages 1019-1046, October.
- Tine Buch-Kromann & Jens Nielsen, 2012. "Multivariate density estimation using dimension reducing information and tail flattening transformations for truncated or censored data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(1), pages 167-192, February.
- Buch-Kromann, Tine & Guillén, Montserrat & Linton, Oliver & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2011. "Multivariate density estimation using dimension reducing information and tail flattening transformations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 99-110, January.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Kundu, Debasis, 2013. "Hybrid censoring: Models, inferential results and applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 166-209.
More about this item
KeywordsAalen’s multiplicative model; Bandwidth; Crossvalidation; Do-validation; Filtered data; Local linear estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:58:y:2013:i:c:p:368-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.