Do-Validation for Kernel Density Estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Max Köhler & Anja Schindler & Stefan Sperlich, 2014.
"A Review and Comparison of Bandwidth Selection Methods for Kernel Regression,"
International Statistical Review,
International Statistical Institute, vol. 82(2), pages 243-274, August.
- Max Köhler & Anja Schindler & Stefan Sperlich, 2011. "A Review and Comparison of Bandwidth Selection Methods for Kernel Regression," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 95, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- repec:oup:biomet:v:103:y:2016:i:4:p:843-859. is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Scholz & Stefan Sperlich & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2012. "Nonparametric prediction of stock returns with generated bond yields," Graz Economics Papers 2012-10, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Nils-Bastian Heidenreich & Anja Schindler & Stefan Sperlich, 2013. "Bandwidth selection for kernel density estimation: a review of fully automatic selectors," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 97(4), pages 403-433, October.
- Gámiz Pérez, M. Luz & Martínez Miranda, María Dolores & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2013. "Smoothing survival densities in practice," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 368-382.
- Scholz, Michael & Sperlich, Stefan & Nielsen, Jens Perch, 2016. "Nonparametric long term prediction of stock returns with generated bond yields," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 82-96.
- Wolter, James Lewis, 2016. "Kernel estimation of hazard functions when observations have dependent and common covariates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 1-16.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0713-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Wolter, 2015. "Kernel Estimation Of Hazard Functions When Observations Have Dependent and Common Covariates," Economics Series Working Papers 761, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- María Luz Gámiz & Enno Mammen & María Dolores Martínez Miranda & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2016. "Double one-sided cross-validation of local linear hazards," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(4), pages 755-779, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:106:i:494:y:2011:p:651-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.