Report NEP-RMG-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calypso Herrera & Louis Paulot, 2014. "Parallel American Monte Carlo," Papers 1404.1180, arXiv.org.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Thomas Lux & Ahdi N. Ajmi & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Forecasting the Volatility of the Dow Jones Islamic Stock Market Index: Long Memory vs. Regime Switching," Working Papers 201412, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Romain Biard, 2013. "Asymptotic multivariate finite-time ruin probabilities with heavy-tailed claim amounts: Impact of dependence and optimal reserve allocation," Post-Print hal-00538571, HAL.
- Minxian Yang, 2014. "The Risk Return Relationship: Evidence from Index Return and Realised Variance Series," Discussion Papers 2014-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Aase, Knut K., 2014. "Life Insurance and Pension Contracts I: The Time Additive Life Cycle Model," Discussion Papers 2014/13, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Daniel Harenberg & Alexander Ludwig, 2014. "Social Security and the Interactions Between Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk," Working Paper Series in Economics 71, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Vitor Gonçalves & Francisco Vitorino Martins & Elísio Brandão, 2014. "The Determinants of Credit Default on Portuguese Start-Up Firms: .An Econometric model," FEP Working Papers 534, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Catalina Bolance & Montserrat Guillen & David Pitt, 2014. "Non-parametric Models for Univariate Claim Severity Distributions - an approach using R," Working Papers 2014-01, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Bluhm, Marcel & Faia, Ester & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2014. "Monetary policy implementation in an interbank network: Effects on systemic risk," SAFE Working Paper Series 46, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Paulo Rocha & Frank Raischel & Jo~ao P. da Cruz & Pedro G. Lind, 2014. "Stochastic Evolution of Stock Market Volume-Price Distributions," Papers 1404.1730, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.